About the Journal
Aims, Purpose, and Scopes:
Our journal will provide a platform for exciting discussions that transcend disciplines, paradigms, and approaches. The content selected for publication, either scientific papers or front-matter, is interdisciplinary and has a conceptual point of interest that can draw in a wide readership regardless of topic expertise.
The primary aim of the journal is to provide a platform for all the fields, especially the medical and biological fields, to publish articles under a single umbrella. It will also remove the confusion of hybrid papers, for example, human comparison with the animal model and plant product testing on the animal model.
The purpose of the Journal is to publish the results of original experimental research that contributes significantly to knowledge in the medical and biological sciences. Major contributing fields are Genetics, biotechnology, Yield or disease affecting globally, innovations in medical and biologically science, and newly adopted technology.
The scope of the journal is to increase basic knowledge of medical and biological science and elevate the standards of published research and improve the understanding of the relationships (if there are any) between biology and the environmental impact. The goal of the journal is also to increase understanding of the relationships between nutrition and processing, product quality, and the consumer, disease outbreaks, understanding of the diseases, especially pandemics, plant or animal-based medicine, the genetics behind the issues, conventional and non-conventional approaches it will also help to improve the management and understanding of the complex and interlinked discipline of science, it will also help in providing a focus for relevant information, techniques, tools, and concepts.
Policy for paper acceptance:
Our journal will publish quarterly in the minimum of time, research manuscripts as well as commissioned reviews, method papers (technical papers), and commentaries recommended by its referees in all areas of experimental plant biology with an emphasis on the broad areas of genomics, proteomics, biochemistry (including enzymology), physiology, cell biology, development, genetics, virology, microbiology, biotechnology, animal/plant breeding, biological phenomena in relation to environment detection techniques /protocols, functional plant systems and medical biology and also the study involving interaction of plants, animal or human. Although manuscripts containing large data are welcomed, they must contain functional validation.
Major criteria for acceptance are scientific quality, originality, and conciseness. Preference will be given to manuscripts that develop new concepts or experimental approaches and are not merely repositories of data. Methodological papers shall be considered for publication provided they describe new principles or a significant improvement to an existing method. The papers related to food security and environmental or climate change or effects will also be given priority.
Manuscripts for full consideration should be written concisely and essentially as a final report. The main criterion for publication is that the manuscript must contain original and significant insights that lead to a better understanding of fundamental medicine, animal, insects, marine, and plant biology with plagiarism below “15 %”. Methods papers are welcome only when the technique(s) described is novel or provides a major advancement of established protocols.
All the authors must have ORCID before submitting the article. For authors who don’t have ORCID, should make their “IDs” by registering themselves on https://orcid.org. The authors without ORCID, will not be accepted and the paper will not be proceeded.
Papers not be accepted for publication
- Studies on people, animals, viruses, microbes, bacteria, or plants that are considered dangerous (allergen or other side effects) are not approved by an accredited Ethical Committee or without written informed consent from the subject, institution, or legal guardian.
- Manuscripts that report preliminary results or only confirm previously reported results.
- Manuscripts that deal with transcultural adaptation and validation of instruments of measurements.
- Manuscripts that translate a text published in another language and validate it on local patients.
- Manuscripts that use questionnaires translated from the language of another country and their validation in local patients.
- Manuscripts that report toxicological studies.
- Manuscripts containing purely descriptive observations.
- Manuscripts reporting new techniques will be published only when adequately validated and judged by the Editors to represent a significant advance.
- A survey of pharmacological activity of plant extracts or medical diseases that are previously published without any significance will not be considered for publication.
- miRNA-based studies will receive low priority from the Journal except when the Editors consider the research provides an outstanding contribution to current literature.
- An article that is more than 15% plagiarize will not be accepted.
- Manuscripts that are presently submitted in any other journal.
- The manuscript that is previously published anywhere.
- The authors without ORCID will not be entertained.
Important criteria for publication:
- Papers should describe the separation of the crude material into fractions (not necessarily into homogeneous materials) with the fractions containing biological activity identified clearly in the separation scheme.
- Phytochemical studies should be accompanied by biological tests.
- In addition to the demonstration of activity in one or more biological systems, experiments must be performed attempting to provide information concerning the mechanism(s) of action of the substance(s) being tested.
- Statistical approaches must be followed for humans, animals, plants, bacteria, etc, where required
- Sufficient experimental information must be provided to permit the repetition of the preparation of fractions and the bioassay used.
- Sources should be identified completely, and, a specimen, disease, or identification should be classified by an expert and deposited in the university or research institute. The name and institution of the person who was classified along with the voucher or certificate number in original form should be provided in the appendix sections.
- Every paragraph, sentence, or line that mentioned findings, criteria, or any other event must be properly referenced (focused must be on reference for authentication)
- At least 5 references in any form must be mentioned from our journal published paper, while the rest recognized journals or the mentioned journal recommended by our reviewers should be incorporated
Language Services (firstname.lastname@example.org)
An article may be on the cutting edge of science, but it may not be getting the recognition that it deserves. With ever-increasing standards of excellence in publishing today, an article needs to be in its best possible form when it is submitted for publication – that includes spelling, grammar, and style, as well as factual, accurate data.
If an article is lacking any language proficiency, then, the authors can find addresses of our recognized associated services that can provide language and copy-editing services globally to authors who wish to publish in scientific, technical, and medical peer-reviewed journals and would like assistance either for peer review before it is accepted for publication.
Fine-tune your grammar, correct your conjugations and publish in one of the best journals.